1. The entrepreneur retains the intellectual property. This applies to all materials on this website. They must be returned immediately at the request of the entrepreneur. The company retains all its other rights in that case.
2. The buyer must not remove or change any of the intellectual property of the entrepreneur.
3. The buyer is not allowed to reproduce, publish, exploit or exhibit the intellectual property of the company without the permission of the entrepreneur.
1. The invoice is valid until 14 days after the invoice date, unless otherwise described in the bill. The bill is based on the data provided by the buyer and (possibly) on trader made changes.
2. The buyer is obliged to inform the employer about circumstances that may affect the performance of the contract, where the buyer knew or should have known any deviations.
3. On the invoice shall be expressly included:
- A full description of the deliverables;
- The total (purchase) price;
4. The invoice states the payment conditions as they differ from Article 3 paragraph 1 and Article 8.
5. Products not mentioned in the bill are not covered by the contract and the price specified in the bill.
The company remains the owner of the products he sold, but not yet paid by the buyer. The buyer ensures that the products remain in their new condition and undamaged, until the purchase price (and any additional costs and/or interest) is paid. Damage by impairment is charged to the buyer.
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, STORAGE AND RETURNS
The right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw within a sight-period of 14 days without giving any reasons. During this period you can do with the product what is reasonably necessary to evaluate the product. It is allowed to try the product as you would do in a physical store. In addition, you can try the product, unless the package contains a seal. If you have done more than was necessary to try the product, then we can charge you the costs.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier, has the product in possession.
If you have ordered in one order more goods with different delivery times, the withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day you received the latest product or part.
The moment you have a steady supply of products from us, the withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day you or a third party designated by you, is in possession of the first product.
To make use of your right of withdrawal, we require you using our contact form on our website. If you use this option, we will inform you immediately by e-mail an acknowledgment. Within 14 days after receiving the product, we must have received the products.
Please return the product in its original condition and packaging with all labels attached and in conjunction with the invoice. Only unworn products are allowed to be returned.
Any returns must be notified via the contact form on our website.
Purchased items during (sample)sale can not be returned for a refund.
The buyer is allowed, within 14 days after the conclusion of the agreement, to make one other selection from the collection of the entrepreneur. If the replacement option is cheaper than the original, the original price remains valid. Returns may not be done if the purchaser agreed on waiving his rights on the opportunity to return (for example in connection with delivery of the supplier), this is noted on the contract. Costs for returning the product are to be met by the buyer. The trader then guarantees the return shipment of the product.
Consequences not picking up
The entrepreneur may terminate the agreement if the invoice date for which the item is intended has expired and the purchaser has not picked up the products and has not advised a new invoice date. The entrepreneur gives in this case, the buyer three months the opportunity to pick up the products and notify the purchaser in writing or electronically about this case. If after this period the products are not picked up by the buyer, the entrepreneur can freely dispose the products, without losing his right to claim the purchase price, and if still not satisfied, claiming the extra losses.
If the products are picked up by the buyer later than the original agreed date the entrepreneur may charge reasonable storage costs. The risk of fire and damage during storage is covered by the entrepreneur by insurance.
THE DELIVERY DATE AND DELIVERY
1. If there is no delivery date agreed on, the delivery must be made no later than one week before the scheduled date, unless the parties agree otherwise, or at the last moment still unforeseeable adjustments has to be made.
2. The delivery of packages will be done by thirth parties. Therefore we cannot be held responsible for any delayed packages.
3. If the agreed delivery date is not met due to circumstances caused by the buyer, then the employer is not liable for exceeding the delivery date and any damages resulting from this. Parties shall then consult to agree on a new delivery date.
4. The entrepreneur can not be held responsible for any delays caused by third parties. The entrepreneur ships worldwide, however, for shipments outside Europe you should contact the customs of your country. The entrepreneur is not responsible for any additional taxes.
DUTIES OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
1. The entrepreneur delivers the agreed goods correctly and reliably in accordance with the terms of the agreement. The entrepreneur performs well, genuine and according the arrangements of the agreement.
2. The entrepreneur shall comply with the legal requirements of the agreement.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUYER
1. The buyer is obliged to inform the employer about facts and / or circumstances that may affect the succeeding of the contract, from what the buyer knew or should have known.
2. The buyer is obligated to take care of the products of the entrepreneur, until the purchase price has been paid in full (see also Article 3 paragraph 1).
3. The buyer who insists against the explicit advice of the entrepreneur to perform certain activities is liable for the damage caused.
Sale and purchase of non custom work
1. Every contract made under the general terms of payment; 100% payment before receiving the product.
Payment Proof and ownership
2. The entrepreneur includes, with shipping the products to the buyer, an invoice, which also serves as proof of ownership.
3. If the buyer receives an invoice or request for payment, then there will be a reasonable payment date.
Right of retention
4. The trader may exercise the right of retention (retention), if the buyer is in breach of a claim, unless this shortcoming does not justify the retention.
COMPLIANCE AND WARRANTY
1. The delivered goods must possess the quality that the purchaser during normal use may expect (conformity). This also applies to special use to the extent that the parties at the conclusion of the agreement agreed on.
2. Exceptions to the delivered products of the color, texture and the shapes are only a reason to complain if these deviations are unacceptable from a technical aspect.
3. The product warranties specified in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be provided by the entrepreneur.
4. The buyer is obliged to behave as a good buyer. The buyer must, for example properly and adequately maintain, carefully handle and expertly clean the product. The buyer must take into account when using and cleaning the often delicate fabrics and applications cleaning with a special shoe cleaning company, that provide guarantee on the cleaning result, is preferable.
Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be fully and clearly, preferably in writing or electronically, submitted to the entrepreneur, timely after the buyer has discovered the defects. A fast notification of complaints, i.e., directly after observation, is in the interest of the entrepreneur and buyer. Failure to submit the complaint may result in the purchaser loses his rights.
Disputes between the buyer and the entrepreneur about the agreements relating to this entrepreneur including delivering or delivered products, can be brought both by the consumer and the entrepreneur to the court (kantonrechter) in the relevant sub-district office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
All agreements to which these conditions apply, are subject to Dutch law. Presidentials may at any time amend the terms of this ‘Terms and Conditions’. Amendments will go into effect as soon as they have been published on this website. This ‘Terms and Conditions’ has been translated into English. If the English ‘Terms and Conditions’ shows discrepancies with the Dutch version, the Dutch version is decisive.